IEP, a Malaysia-based industrial electrical power products, electrical distribution system and power distribution equipment, provides a variety of solution across all industries for indoor and outdoor application, ranging from extra low voltage, low voltage (LV), medium voltage (6.6KV/11KV/22KV/35KV).
Medium Wall Cross-linked Polyolefin End Cap
Heat shrink end caps are a simple yet effective method for sealing cable ends, pipe, conduit or other similar objects
Features and Benefits
• 3:1 shrink ratio
• Superior resistance to weathering, moisture contamination and adverse environmental conditions
• Resistant to common fluids and solvents
• Standard adhesive liner provides complete environmental protection and insulation
• Coated hot melt adhesive resists pull-off
• Heat indicating lines
• Continuous operating temperature: -55°C to 110°C
• Shrink temperature: 120°C
• Rated for 600/1000 V, 90°C continuous use
Typical App lications
• Watertight sealing of cable ends and pipe conduit
For further information, please contact us.