Heat Shrink MV Cable Joints
IEP-DSG-Canusa offers a variety of superior quality Heat & Cold Shrink Products of applied sleeves and shape products to seal and protect wire and cable connections in low-voltage electrical applications.
Our portfolio of heat shrink products includes thin, medium, and heavy wall tubing made of polyolefin, fluoropolymer and elastomer with or without adhesive. Developed from reliable materials, tried and tested to provide successful solutions to seal, mark and protect wire harnesses, cables, pipes and tubes.
Cold shrink indoor cable terminations
for single or three core, 11kV, 24kV
and 35kV XLPE and EPR copper wire
screened power cables
IEP-DSG Canusa Heat Shrink Medium Voltage Joints
IEP DSG-CANUSA CJ 3A20 series joints are three core armoured, 5 kV to 35 kV heat shrink joints for XLPE and EPR extruded dielectric, metal tape and wire shielded power cables. The IEP DSG-CANUSA CJ 3A20 series joints are supplied with three single core joints, a galvanized steel wraparound armouring system and a railed wraparound sleeve with stainless steel channels to form the outer jacket.
Features & Benefits:
• Fast, consistent installation means lower installed costs
• Installation environment: use of torch adds flexibility to cable preparation in any climate
• Heat activated seal ensures maximum protection against moisture ingress
• Custom tailored with options to your exacting needs
• Lightweight construction requires no additional support
• Wide cable ranges for reduced inventory requirements
• Tough abrasion resistant outer covering protects against damage from improper backfill
• Slim profile allows installation in confined areas
Rated to IEEE 404-2000
The IEP DSG-CANUSA CJ 3A20 series joints were design tested to IEEE 404-2000 at an independent laboratory as single core unjacketed joints. This represents the worst case condition as the joints submerged under water were not afforded the added protection of the IEP DSG-CANUSA CJ 3A20 series joints with wraparound outer jackets.
Test report available:
• CJ 3A820 series: HVS020079
• CJ 3A1520 series: HVS020080
• CJ 3A2520 series: HVS020081 and HVS020083