Drain Cleaning Equipment Supplier In Malaysia
IEP-Emerson RIDGID’s Drain Cleaning equipment offer a wide selection from a single source. We believe there will be ‘the right machine for every job’ from residential clogs to commercial or industrial heavy-duty lines. Our drain cleaning tools and equipment were carefully develop through a legacy of innovation and quality backed for a decades by RIDGID’s for a lifetime.
IEP-Emerson RIDGID’s Drum Machines
Designed for the real world while delivering professional results with high torque and long-running motors to keep the machines on the job. Combine with trustworthy, durable cables operation and cutters to muscle through any blockage.
K-400 Drum Machine – 1 1/2″ to 4″ (30 mm to 110 mm)
The Model K-400 offers reliable power that cleans tough everyday drain line blockages in tubs, showers and sinks. A sleek profile and user-friendly design get you up and running easily — and on to the next job quickly. Ideal for drain cleaners, service plumbers, facility and institutional maintenance departments and property management companies. Not designed to remove root blockages.
• Integrated Transport Cart®-Easy movement to and from the job site. Heavy-duty, large wheels easily navigate over bumps and up stairs.
• Retractable Handle – high-handle height during transport.
• Cable Control System – causes the drum to stop spinning when the blade becomes lodged in a blockage, limits potential for cable to flip-over in the drum and helps to indicate to operator when blockages are encountered.
• “Solid Core” Cable – uses tough 3⁄8″ (10 mm) or 1⁄2″ (12 mm) Integral Wound (IW) solid core cable that is rugged and kink resistant.
• AUTOFEED® Control -offered as an accessory, this patented, automatic cable feed powers cable in and out of the drain. Reverse the direction of the AUTOFEED and the cable feeds back into the drum.
K-7500 Drum Machine – 3/4″ to 2 1/2″ (20mm – 75mm) Drain Lines
- Recommend 5⁄8″ (16 mm) cable for 3″ (75 mm) to 6″ (150 mm) drain lines up to 250′ (76 m).
- 5⁄16″ (8 mm) cables best for 3/4″ to 1 1/2″ (20 mm to 40 mm) lines.
- Recommend 3⁄4″ (20 mm) cable for 4″ (110 mm) to 10″ (250 mm) drain lines up to 250′ (76 m).
• Features performance, cable control, durability and maneuverability demanded by professional users. Ideal for tough jobs, such as roots. Audible and visual signals for the operator.
• Cable spins at 200 RPM.
• Powerful, yet quiet, 4/10 HP universal motor and gearbox bear down as cutter engages tough obstructions.
• Main and inner drums won’t rust, split or dent – ever. Cleans easily for professional appearance. Main drum holds up to 100′ (30.5 m) of 3⁄4″ (20 mm) cable, or 125′ (38 m) of 5⁄8″ (16 mm) cable.
• Narrow profile lets the machine to fit through bathroom doors.
• Approved by CSA to CSA and UL Standards (115 V only).
K-3800 Drum Machine
The K-3800 drum machine is a powerful, easy to transport, versatile machine suitable for cleaning of indoor drains such as bathroom, lavatory, kitchen sinks, tub or shower, urinal, laundry tub, roof vents and indoor floor drains. Requires minimal set-up and withstand rugged, corrosion-resistant molded cable drum won’t dent or rust. The drum tilt adjust for proper cable feed angle. Inner-drum guards against cable flip-over inside the drum.
• Maximum drum capacity is 100′ (30,5 m) of 3⁄8″ (10 mm) or 90′ (27 m) of 1⁄2″ (12 mm) continuous length cable.
• 3⁄8″ (10 mm) cable best for 1 1⁄2″ (40 mm) to 3″ (75 mm) lines up to 100′ (30,5 m).
• 1⁄2″ (12 mm) cable best for 2″ (50 mm) to 4″ (110 mm) lines up to 90′ (27 m)
• Optional sink drum holds up to 50′ (15 m) of 5/16 (8 mm) or 1/4 (6 mm) cable. Ideal for cleaning through 3/4″ (20 mm) to 1 1/2″ (40 mm) sink traps.
• Powerful 1/10 HP universal motor spins cable at 240 RPM. When cable hits blockage, motor gears down automatically to deliver more power and enhance operator control.
• Tools connect to cable in seconds.