IEP, a Malaysia-based industrial electrical power products, electrical distribution system and power distribution equipment, provides a variety of solution across all industries for indoor and outdoor application, ranging from extra low voltage, low voltage (LV), medium voltage (6.6KV/11KV/22KV/35KV).
IEP DSG-CANUSA Cold Shrink Medium Voltage Cable Terminations
IEP DSG-CANUSA Cold Shrink cable terminations for single core, 5kV to 35 kV XLPE and EPR copper tape, drain wire, UniShield® or lead sheathed power cables for the electrical construction market.
Features and Benefits
• One piece terminators designed for quick, easy and cost effective installation.
• Compact design covers full range from #2AWG to 1500kcmil.
• Non-tracking silicone insulating tube offers superior weathering and track resistance.
• Geometric stress cone & stress control sealant design provides exceptional performance & secondary seal.
• Spiral rip cord housing unwinds easily to facilitate quick removal of the hold-out core
• Anti-tracking thixotropic sealant ensures maximum protection against moisture ingress.
• Rated to IEEE-48-1996, Class 1
The TITAN Series terminations were tested to the requirements of IEEE 48-1996 Class 1 at an independent laboratory.
Test report available:
• TITAN 150 Series: HVS CST 181207
• TITAN 350 Series: HVS CST 111209