IEP, a Malaysia-based industrial electrical power products, electrical distribution system and power distribution equipment, provides a variety of solution across all industries for indoor and outdoor application, ranging from extra low voltage, low voltage (LV), medium voltage (6.6KV/11KV/22KV/35KV).
Cross-li nked Polyolefi n Cable Breakout Boots
Heat Shrink Boots seal and protect multi-conductor cable and conduit breakouts
Features and Benefits
• Shrink ratio accommodates a wide range of cables
• Flame retardant
• Boots for 2, 3 and 4 way cable breakouts
• Strain relief and mechanical protection
• Thermoplastic adhesive liner provides complete environmental protection and insulation
• Continuous operating temperature: -55°C to 100°C
• Shrink temperature: 135°C
• Meets ESI 09-11
Typical App lications
• Strain relief for multi-core cables
• Moisture sealing and environmental protection
For further information, please contact us.