Legrand Cable Ladder System
IEP, a Malaysia-based industrial electrical power products and cable tray distributor, provides a variety of cable management system ranging from wire mesh steel cable tray, PVC trays, perforated cable trays, cable ladders, flexible conduit, conduits, single and trefoil cable cleats, cable module system CMS), etc. Material ranging from PVC, electrozinc plated steel, hot dip galvanized steel (HDG), Stainless Steel 304 (SS304L) and 316 (SS316L), Aluminium, deep galvanized silicon steel, Glass Reinforce Polymer (GRP).
Legrand Swifts cable ladder system has always presented specifiers and contractors with the type of comprehensive system they demanded, enabling the coupling of lengths and fittings without the need for drilling… and now, the UK’s leading cable ladder system range just got even better. With a 15% share of the global market, the Legrand Cabe Ladder is the world specialist in cable management systems… and with Legrand established Swifts, Salamandre and Arena-Walsall ranges, Legrand cable management division has a firm leadership position in the UK.
From design through to manufacturing, the Legrand Cable Ladder selects materials and processes that respect people and the environment.
• Efficient and environmentally aware product design
• Product functions that help to avoid energy waste
• Management of manufacturing and logistics sites
• Integration of environmental concerns and ISO 14001 procedures at the Group’s global sites. *
* 84% of sites are ISO 14001:2004 accredited including all UK sites.
> Integral couplers
The integration of couplers on all fittings means that separate coupler sets become a thing of the past when joining fittings and straight lengths.
> Half the fixings
As the couplers already form part of the fittings, they simply slot into place and need only be secured on the straight length… cutting the required number of fasteners by half.
> Save time, save money
What does all this mean to you? Fewer components to be ordered, less time to align couplers and less time to secure fasteners. The long-term success of Swifts cable ladder is built on design innovation and time-saving features that put us yet another rung ahead of the rest! The inclusion of integral couplers on all ladder fittings used together with our quick-fit fasteners more than halves the number of required fixings and dramatically cuts installation time and cost. Supplied as standard on all Topaz, Sapphire and Emerald fittings, this coupling technique benefits every installation type, from medium duty right through to extra heavy duty.
Fewer components…greater time savings!
Legrand cable ladder system continual product development and design innovation means that Swifts cable ladder is over 50% faster to install when connecting fittings to lengths…
• Integral couplers on all fittings
• Number of required fastener sets halved
• Two part quick-fit fasteners – 50% fewer fixing components
Legrand Cable Ladder – the cable management experts
Trusted for installations large and small
Legrand Swifts cable ladder has been tried and tested in installations of all sizes throughout the UK and beyond, from medium duty requirements in small commercial buildings through to extra heavy duty installations in refineries and heavy industry applications.
Specification data for Intergraph PDS and SmartPlant 3D engineering software systems
As part of our ongoing commitment to customer support, Legrand’s Swifts cable ladder and cable tray ranges are now integrated into Intergraph’s market leading PDS & SmartPlant 3D plant design modelling software. For many industries, achieving higher production goals within budget constraints and strict regulatory requirements is a challenging prospect. Applying engineering software allows for a high quality, fast-build, maintainable system which offers full workflow managed integration across the entire project enterprise. Using a library of intelligent Swifts cable ladder and cable tray product models inside a highly productive 3D design software system allows design teams to produce accurate and efficient cable management routing schemes, plans and procurement lists as a fully integrated part of the overall plant design.
Key benefits include :
• Whole plant lifecycle from FEED (Front End Engineering Design), detailed design and construction through to handover, full operation and beyond
• Database driven applications manage all of the engineering information in one location
• Intelligent rules and relationships including clash detection features
• High project visibility and review functionality creating more efficient and productive operations
• High performance 3D visuals giving interactive walkthrough and realism features
• Making the best use of global design teams leading to concurrent engineering
For further information, please contact us.