IEP, a Malaysia-based industrial electrical power products, electrical distribution system and power distribution equipment, provides a variety of solution across all industries for indoor and outdoor application, ranging from extra low voltage, low voltage (LV), medium voltage (6.6KV/11KV/22KV/35KV).
IEP Band-IT Tie-Dex® Clamping System
Use for fast, reliable, and cost-effective
RFI/EMI/EMP Shield Terminations
BAND-IT’s patented Tie-Dex® bands provide highly effective shield terminations for any size and type of backshell design. Tie-Dex bands have successfully passed rigorous shock, vibration, and thermal cycle testing.
Easy to use Tie-Dex Tools are available as portable hand tools or pneumatic production tools. Unlike other shield termination systems, a single tool applies Tie-Dex bands faster. All Tie-Dex tools can be calibrated.
Tie-Dex clamping systems provide a quick and reliable way of terminating cable shielding for critical applications in aircraft, military vehicles, and other sensitive electronic equipment.
To protect sensitive equipment, Tie-Dex® is designed to provide these benefits:
• Virtually eliminates RFI/EMI/EMP leakage paths.
• Single tool installation.
• Maintains constant tension under extreme environmental conditions.
• When making repairs, Tie-Dex band clamps install without removing the backshell.
• Clamp small diameters as easily, quickly and reliably as large diameters.
• Can be tensioned to 1/4″ in diameter (1/8″ for Tie-Dex Micro Band).
• Precalibrated hand tool is lightweight and pocket sized, affording fast braided RFI/EMI/EMP shield termination in the field.
• Maintains tension in high vibration applications.
For further information, please contact us.