Ratchet P-Clamps provide installers and MROs with an innovative wire bundling solution. At the corenof the RPC is an adjustable ratchet clamp mechanism that clicks as it closes around a bundle, providing assurance it perfectly fits the bundle diameter and is locked down. The clamp is mated with a metal stamping or an inline mounting fixture.
A release feature allows easy and non-destructive removal of cables simply by using a flat-head screwdriver. That way, the clamp can be reused or serviced without removing it from the mounting surface.
The below sums up the overall functionality of the Ratchet P Clamps
- Ease of use
- Simplify bundling and securing clamp
Features & Benefits of Ratchet P Clamps
- One-piece ratchet closure allows for easy installation during pre- or final assembly.
- Easy release feature simplifies quick adjustments and maintenance.
- Impact modified, heat and UV stabilized PA66 provides long-term durability, indoors and out.
- Zinc-plated steel mounting plate tolerates high torque and is treated to resist chemicals and salt spray.
- Straight, 180° mounting plate is ideal for applications requiring a flush mount set off from the mounting hole.