IEP STI SpecSeal® CS105 Cable Spray
SpecSeal® CS105 Cable Spray meets Factory Mutual (FM) Approval requirements for the protection of grouped electrical cables (FM Class No. 3971). Tests conducted by FM Approvals indicate that ampacity derating of cables is not required when installed as per recommendations. SpecSeal® CS105 Cable Spray also meets IEC 60331-21 and IEC 60332-3 and passes IEEE 383/1202.
IEP STI SpecSeal CS Cable Spray®
The SpecSeal Cable Spray applies quickly to grouped cables within cable trays, providing protection against cable jacketing ignition from direct fire exposure and slowing flame propagation. Cable Spray applies quickly with an airless spray rig, only requiring a minimum 1/8″ wet applied thickness. Once cured, Cable Spray forms a flexible, water and weather resistance seal adhering to virtually all cable jacketing materials.
GREENGUARD Gold Certification
TEST STANDARDS: FM 3971, IEC 60332-3, IEEE 383, IEEE 1202
Features & Benefits
• Water-based for easy installation & cleanup
• Thixotropic for high-build application
• High solids, better coverage
• Safe, no solvents, no asbestos, no PCB’s, no inorganic fibers
• Water and weather resistant
• Low abrasion for longer pump life and less maintenance
• Auto bonding
• Meets LEEDTM v3 requirements. Low emitting materials credit.
SpecSeal® CS105 Cable Spray is primarily designed for the protection of grouped electrical, data, or communications cables in cable tray or racked cable applications to limit the spread of fire.