Straight-through cable joints without connectors
RELICON i-Line SF with PUR 33
RELICON straight-through joints are mode for installations in low-voltage electrical networks. They are suitable for jointing on polymeric cables and wires made of PVC, XLPE, PE, EPR and utility cables.
Application: Connections in industrial buildings, power supply in the ground, outdoors and underwater.
Features and benefits:
• Colour changes from blue to green whilst mixing
• Two-part, impact-proof, transparent moulding shells
• Compact, optimized dimensions
• Standard cable diameters indicated on the shells
• Safe-Filling system (SF)
• Immediately ready for use
• Joint can be submerged directly after casting