Cable Bandage is a flexible composite fibre glass fabric with grey external PU coating and internal red-coloured intumescent coating. The product is flexible, weather resistant and resistant to UV radiation. When exposed to fire or extensive heat, it forms a microporous, thermally insulating layer of foam. The gaps between cables and cable bandage will be closed and thus prevents a spread of fire.
Fire Protection for Cable Systems
PYRO-SAFE DG-CR 0.7
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use
- Resistant against humidity, freeze-thaw alternation, UV radiation as well as different oils and chemicals.
- Solvent-free, halogen-free
- Mechanical resistance
- Adjustable viscosity
• Processing temperature + 5°C – max. +50 °C; < + 5°C Loss of flexibility; < 85% relative air humidity.
• (Pre-)cut with ordinary cutting tools, e.g. scissors or utility knives.
• Length: 20 m rolls (22 m²)
• Colour: grey external/ red internal
• Nominal thickness: 0.7 mm
• Weight per unit area approx. 950 g/m²
- Bomba Approved
- IEC 60332-3, Cat.A:2009 for 120 minutes