T&B Conduit & Fittings
IEP, a Malaysia-based industrial electrical power products and cable tray distributor, provides a variety of cable management system ranging from wire mesh steel cable tray, PVC trays, perforated cable trays, cable ladders, flexible conduit, conduits, single and trefoil cable cleats, cable module system CMS), etc. Material ranging from PVC, electrozinc plated steel, hot dip galvanized steel (HDG), Stainless Steel 304 (SS304L) and 316 (SS316L), Aluminium, deep galvanized silicon steel, Glass Reinforce Polymer (GRP).
IEP Thomas & Betts (T&B) BlueKote™ Form 7 and Form 8 Conduit Outlet Bodies
Faster, Easier Wire Pulling and Extra Corrosion Resistance!
Why take a chance of damaging your wires while pulling them through conduit bodies? Thomas & Betts has enhanced its line of Form 7 and Form 8 conduit outlet bodies to outperform the competition in these areas and more. IEP T&B BlueKote™ Form 7 and Form 8 conduit outlet bodies feature a slick, Teflon® based BlueKote™ interior finish to make wire pulling faster and easier than ever before and eliminate rough internal surfaces that can damage wires. To safeguard against corrosion, these conduit outlet bodies incorporate not one, not two, but three layers of protection — including two layers of epoxy coating. And to reduce inventory and provide up-front cost savings, both steel and iron covers now come standard with an integral neoprene gasket.
Four-layer protection for the ultimate in corrosion resistance!
Sample Specifications for Conduit Outlet Bodies:
- For protection against corrosion, conduit bodies are to have an electro galvanized finish, followed by a baked-on powder epoxy finish to a minimum of 2.5 mil thickness, and at least one additional baked layer of epoxy applied with an additional 2.0 mil thickness or better.
- To aid in wire pull, and reduce wire damage, the interior of the conduit bodies are to include a baked-on Teflon® based coating of 2.0 mils minimum thickness.
IEP Thomas & Betts (T&B) BlueKote® Universal Conduit Elbow
Pulling Cable Against Walls or Ceilings Is Now Easy!
The Universal Elbow will greatly reduce the amount of parts you need to stock. It replaces LL, LR, LB and C conduit bodies. With the LU, so you’ll no longer have to worry about whether or not you have the right conduit body for the job. As the name implies, this new solution truly goes anywhere a conduit elbow is needed.
The IEP T&B® Fittings BlueKote® Universal Conduit Elbow enables you to run fiber optic cable in a 3⁄4″ system — and maintain cable bend radius — instead of in a 2″ system. Our new Universal Elbow represents HUGE savings for you in conduit, bodies and labor!
- 4-to-1 SKU reduction — replaces LL, LR, LB and C conduit bodies
- Radius is the same as the bent conduit. Pull wire through the body
- Angled cover port — easier wire pulling and uses standard covers
- BlueKote four-layer protection provides internal and external corrosion resistance
- UL Listed as an enclosure — splices allowed inside the LU
- Rated for 40% wire fill!
IEP Thomas & Betts (T&B) Stainless Steel Form 8 Conduit Outlet Bodies
Ideal for Use in Corrosive Environments
For corrosion resistance combined with strength, durability and ease of installation, Type 316 stainless steel offers performance that’s hard to match. T&B® Fittings Stainless Steel Conduit Outlet Bodies are designed to safeguard your electrical system against the corrosion that can result in costly downtime and repairs. They offer high resistance to chemicals and extreme temperatures (-40º F to 150º F), low maintenance and exceptional value.
- Marine-grade Type 316 stainless steel construction in rugged Form 8 design
- Suitable for use in food and beverage, pharmaceutical, petrochemical, wastewater treatment, pulp and paper processing and other corrosive environments
- Available in body shapes LB, T, TB and the new LU® Universal Conduit Elbow
- Hub sizes from 1⁄2″ to 2″
- Tapered (NPT) threads and integral bushings to protect wire insulation
- Ship complete with covers, gaskets and screws included
- UL Listed and CSA Certified
Conduit Bodies are installed in conduit systems to:
- Connect conduit sections
- Act as pull outlets when conductors are being installed
- Provide easy access for splices in branch conductors
- Make 90˚ bends in conduit runs
- Act as mounting outlets for wiring devices and lighting fixtures
- Provide access to conductors for maintenance and future system changes
IEP Thomas & Betts (T&B) Stainless Steel Liquidtight Conduit Connectors
The Strength of Steel — with Superior Corrosion-Resistance!
Until now, there’s been no ideal conduit fitting solution for use in heavily corrosive environments. Traditional metallic fittings corrode and require frequent replacement. Nonmetallic fittings offer less strength, lower UV-resistance, and don’t stand up well in extreme temperatures.
IEP T&B® Stainless Steel Liquidtight Connectors are constructed of 304 stainless to resist corrosion while offering high strength, high UV-resistance and high endurance at temperatures up to 105°C. Look for the distinctive blue insulator and sealing ring for assurance of T&B quality.
For temperatures up to 150°C*, order the new high temperature versions with dark blue insulators.
- Ideal for food and beverage, pharmaceutical, petrochemical, wastewater processing, salt water and other corrosive environments
- Connects metallic-cored liquidtight conduit to a box or enclosure
- 304 stainless steel body and gland-nut resist corrosion
- Stronger and more UV-resistant than non-metallic fittings
- UL® Listed Ratings: 3, 3R, 4, 4X
- 5262 Sealing Ring Gasket (sold separately) includes stainless steel retaining ring and Santoprene™ gasket for a superior seal
IEP Thomas & Betts (T&B) Series 35 Conduit Outlet Bodies and Covers
Completely Interchangeable with Other Manufacturers’ 35/5 Series Iron and Steel Conduit Outlet Bodies and Covers
IEP Thomas and Betts offers you the very best for your wire-pulling needs with its Series 35 Conduit Outlet Bodies and Covers. Made from zinc-plated iron, these conduit bodies act as mounting outlets, while providing access to conductors for maintenance and future system changes. Not only do they protect the conduit running through now, but they also provide easy access later when you need to service the conduit.
- Zinc-plated iron construction with aluminum acrylic coating provides durability, impact resistance and corrosion resistance
- Available in sizes from 1⁄2″ to 4″ in Types C, LB, LL, LR and T
- Available in sizes from 1⁄2″ to 2″ in Types TB and X
- Features tapered, threaded NPT hubs
- Suitable for use in concrete
- Covers available in iron or stamped steel, both zinc-plated and supplied with stainless steel captive screws
- Steel covers feature raised dome for additional wiring room
IEP Thomas & Betts (T&B) Stainless Steel Conduit
Withstands Corrosive Environments and Meets Stringent Sanitary Requirements.
For corrosion-resistant electrical conduit systems, stainless steel offers value and performance that’s hard to match, combining high corrosion, chemical and temperature resistance with strength, durability, ease of installation and low maintenance. Compared to standard galvanized steel conduit in corrosive environments, Type 304 stainless steel offers up to five times the lifespan, while Type 316 offers up to eight times the lifespan. Because it is very easy to clean and its surface has no pores or cracks to harbor bacteria and other impurities, stainless steel also provides one of the most hygienic surfaces.
- Available in both Type 304 and marine-grade Type 316 stainless steel
- Features standard NPT threads for easy installation
- Each 10-ft. length of conduit ships with one Type 316 stainless steel coupling included
- Couplings also sold separately
- Exceeds requirements for washdown applications
- Food- and potable water-safe
- Satisfies plant-cleanliness mandates from HACCP, FDA and various state agencies
- Meets ASTM A-321/SA-312 Standards
- UL®/cUL Listed