Diagnostics, Inspection & Locating Devices Supplier In Malaysia
IEP-Emerson RIDGID’s Diagnostics offer products that set the benchmark for ruggedness and durability with the technology needed to finish a job. The RIDGID locating receivers give users an accurate and instantly intuitive way to locate sondes and trace utility lines. Powered by an omnidirectional antenna system and real-time signal processing, RIDGID receivers provide an easy to use visual mapping display that allows you to locate with confidence. Use with a SeeSnake® camera equipped with a sonde transmitter to locate the camera head during an inspection, or use with a line transmitter to find buried utilities.
IEP-Emerson RIDGID’s Line Locator with Bluetooth and GPS
SeekTech SR-24’s Line Locator
RIDGID SeekTech SR-24’s Line Locator is a precision utility locating instrument with GPS and Bluetooth technology for easy integration with external data capture devices.
The SeekTech SR-24’s omni-directional antennas capture the complete signal field, making it easy to acquire the signal and trace its path. The receiver displays the utility’s position and direction on the display, providing an intuitive locating experience. For added confidence, audio and visual warnings notify the operator if the shape of the signal field is being distorted so that appropriate action can be taken to avoid mismarking the utility’s position.
• Large Displays – shows the utility’s estimated position, direction, and depth.
• Omnidirectional Antennas – capture the complete signal field for greater speed and accuracy.
• Built-In GPS – track location coordinates for mapping and GIS applications.
• Bluetooth Technology – stream data to smartphones, tablets, or high-precision GPS instruments
• Smartphone/Tablet App – map multiple tracks and waypoints and export to GIS software
SeekTech SR-20 Locator
A lightweight yet rugged receiver that provides all the information needed for faster, more accurate locates.
• Target line and guidance arrows quickly identify distortion.
• Proximity signal and signal strength help work through difficult locates.
• Trace any frequency from 10 Hz to 35 kHz.